Back Support Miners Belt
Backed by an extensive research study conducted in 2008, the Buckaroo Miner's Belt is the preferred belt for underground mining use. Teamed with the Buckaroo Shoulder Braces, the wearer receives added lumbur support. It has been recommended that for the wearer to receive muscular skeletal benefits such as reduction in hip and lower back discomfort, a Buckaroo Back Support Miners Belt should be available to underground workforces.
Extensive materials testing was undertaken in the initial design stages to identify the best performance materials to use for the production of the Buckaroo Miners belt. Considering the exposure to harsh environments and given the nature of the type of work this belt is used under, we ensure there are no unsafe elements to the Miners Belt.
Select ONE SIZE LARGER than your standard pants size.
Please note: We will NOT refund the shipping costs for the incorrect size when using the sizing suggestion. This is solely the customers responsibility.
- Designed to offer support over extended periods, the more you wear this belt the more comfortable it gets as the materials shape around the wearers body.
- Natural wool felt lining.
- Includes 4 extra pressure-rivets for extra strength while carrying heavier loads
- The upper belt strap allows you to add on tool holders and pouches.
- This belt is fastened with a heavy duty double tongue buckle.
- Sizing available: 30”- 48”.