4 Pocket Low Drop Bag
The 4 Pocket Formwork nailbag is a large, purpose-built low-drop design bag with a flat frame and a low profile, 3 large pockets and a fastener/tape pouch for securely holding all your essential tools. Made from Australian Cowhide leather, this nailbag is ideal for keeping your tools close to your side when mobile or up high.
- Low profile allows for ease of movement for the wearer.
- Feature double stitching, riveting at wear points.
- Turned by hand allowing for quality control to take place at several stages of production.
- All bags include pencil and punch holders.
- Can be threaded onto any belt up to 2” (50mm) in width.
- Best for holding fasteners and the front pouch can hold a tape or chalk line. 1 pocket can be dedicated to a speed square.
I thoroughly enjoy this bag.
Great bag. Nice leather. Soft but not flimsy. Very high quality. Sits tightly to the body. Easy to move between studs. I initially purchased the bag for my left side saddle bag (to test it out) and ordered another for my right side. (I've been using it for framing work and roofing.) Each pocket feels durable and ergonomic. If i could change the design, my suggestion would be for a tape clip at the top (along the waistline). A loop either side for a cat's paw. Little holders for my bits (phillips/torq and 5/16") in the smallest pouch. But that's all personal preference. That's literally the only reason it's not a 5 star. I would recommend this bag to any framer out there. Keep up the great work Buckaroo!