3 Pocket Low Drop Bag
The Buckaroo 3 Pocket Formwork nailbag is a large, purpose-built low-drop design bag with a flat frame and a low profile, 2 large pockets and a fastener/tape pouch for securely holding your most essential tools. Made from Australian Cowhide leather, this nailbag is ideal for keeping your essential tools close to your side when mobile or up high.
- Low profile allows for ease of movement for the wearer.
- Feature double stitching, riveting at wear points.
- Turned by hand allowing for quality control to take place at several stages of production.
- All bags include pencil and punch holders.
- Can be threaded onto any belt up to 2” (50mm) in width.
- Best for holding fasteners and the front pouch can hold a tape or chalk line. 1 pocket can be dedicated to a speed square.
I have upgraded my old toolbelt to a Buckaroo Toolbelt, 2x3 pocket low drop, hammer/chisel frog, nips/chisel frog and braces. It rocks ! I was a bit suss on the braces at first but now I love them. I love my new toolbelt. It’s great. cheers
Close to perfect
Excellent quality but wish it had loops of dividers for tools.