Light weight and designed to alleviate on your back and hips due to carrying your rig all day by distributing the load more evenly, Buckaroo braces are the addition that every tradie needs.
The 100% Australian wool felt lining with the tri-attachment design and adjustment points provide the very best comfort on the worksite and are specifically designed so that once your suspenders are affixed to the belt and adjusted to your comfort – they never have to be removed again. Simply unbuckle your belt and unclip the chest strap, then you’re ready for knockoff!
Front reflector strips comply with Australian and New Zealand safety standards; 1906:4:2010 – Reflective materials.
One size fits most. Belt not included.
- This product complies with AS/NZS 1906:4:2010 – Reflective materials (Hi-vis component).
- Allows for distribution of weight and relieves some strain affecting the lower lumber.
- Will only fit the padded belt range.
- Fully adjustable.
- Once the braces have been affixed and are comfortable, they don’t ever need to be removed from the tool belt.
- Quick-release front strap.
- Sizing Available: One Size Fits most.
Padded shoulder sections are gold. Handy to spread the load when you have a nailgun hanging off your belt all day! Would recommend getting a set!
Good as gold
It does it's job as a suspender good
I like this belt set up alot but i really should have bought or returned for a smaller size. Ordered a 34 need a 32. Great product and everyone i work with is jealous of my belt set up!!